Become A Certified
Cyber Smart Trainer
We love empowering parents, mentors, educators, and students with cyber safety facts so that they can make informed choices about how they and their families can thrive in our digital world.
Our Certified Cyber Smart Trainers are the best trained and supported cyber safety trainers in the country. In order for you to deliver our amazing adult training programs to your community, you will need to agree to adhere to the terms and conditions that this certification is subject to.
Please read these Policies and Terms of Service carefully before choosing to register for this training.
Receiving Your Certification:
In order for you to use our training materials, we need you to read the Certification Policies (click here to download a copy) and sign the Terms and Conditions (link below).
If you would prefer to print, sign, and mail the Terms and Conditions instead of using a digital signature as directed in the link above, please mail your print copy to Cyber Smart Canada Inc., 912 Fraser Road, Clementsvale, NS, B0S 1G0
Course Date Transfer Policy:
- 7+ days before event = transfer with no fee to next available course (either local on-site or on-line)
- Less than 7 days before event = transfer with $25 transfer fee to next available course (either local on-site or on-line)
- Only one transfer allowed.
- 7+ days before event = 90% refund (10% administration fee is non-refundable)
- 4 to 7 days before event = 75% refund
- 24hrs to 4 days before event = 50% refund
- Less than 24hrs before event = no refund, transfer of registration, with $25 transfer fee, to next course available in your area or online.
- Training materials must be returned at own expense
- Cancellation after transferring from another course = 50% refund. Less than 24hrs notice given = no refund.