THE #1 CHOICE FOR
CYBER SAFETY TRAINING
CYBER SAFETY TRAINING
WE MAKE IT SIMPLE TO TRAIN YOUR STAFF, VOLUNTEERS, AND FAMILIES
Family Cyber Safety Programs
At Cyber Smart Canada, we are dedicated to helping families and the organizations who support them to protect kids online.
We believe in the value of all mentoring relationships and how much it can help kids thrive. With technology so ingrained in our lives, our kids need mentors in both the physical and digital worlds. That’s where we come in.
Our programming gives caring adults the tools, tactics and techniques to protect their children in the digital world. And our new digital youth programing brings digital safety to the minds of kids ages 8 -14 in our fun and interactive certificate courses.
As Seen On:
Program Choices for Training Caring Adults
Our Awarding Winning Training Options:
- Our Cyber Smart Mentors Program is designed to make learning both fun and memorable through a highly interactive e-Learning system!
- Our In-Person Seminars are available to teach your staff, volunteers and families to assist children with tech-based problems including & beyond cyber bullying
- Or bring our training programs to your non-profit organization on a consistent basis by becoming a Cyber Smart Trainer
Youth Training Options for Families & Organizations
Our Digital Youth Training Options:
- Register Your Kids for our fun and interactive local in-person Digital Youth Workshops across the country
- Bring our In-Person Seminars to your organization to assist children learn to protect themselves online from tech-based problems including & beyond cyber bullying
- Partnership Opportunities are also available to bring our Digital Youth Programs to your Training Organization
SOCIAL WORKER, LONDON, ON
“I would recommend taking Cyber Smart Canada’s mentor course annually as a refresher. You can never be too safe!”
PARENT, HAMILTON, ON
“Training with Cyber Smart Canada truly was a smart investment for the protection of my family online. I received practical advice on protecting my children from cyber bullying, identity theft scams, and online predators.”
FOSTER PARENT, BRANTFORD, ON
“All foster parents should be offered this internet safety training session before ever having a child in their home.”